Why We Use Jacksons Fencing Products
We owe it to our customers to use the best fencing materials possible. That’s why Trentwood has been installing Jackson’s Fencing products for years.
Although they do sit at the higher end, price-wise, there are a number of good reasons for our loyalty to their products.
- Firstly, they are the only company in the fencing industry to offer a 25-year guarantee on their products. That’s because Jackson’s Jakcure pressure treatment process gets right into the centre of the wood for long-lasting protection against rot and insect attack.
- Our customers are mindful now of sustainability and environmental issues. Jackson’s works to the same ethical principles, using only high quality timber from sustainable FSC and PEFC sources.
- Good quality fence panel components also improve longevity. For example, Jackson’s uses stainless steel on all assembly fittings, and other fittings are either stainless steel or hot-dipped galvanized.
- Jackson’s products are designed and constructed really well, making them stronger, more secure, and extending their life. For example,
- Fence panels are screw-fixed to a specially designed three-piece slotted post for added security
- Panels sit within rebated, morticed and tenoned frames for added strength and longevity
- All components are cut and machined prior to treatment to ensure full protection.
- Jackson’s Fencing products just look superior compared to cheaper products, and our customers are consistently delighted with their new fences, both in domestic, commercial and agricultural settings. View examples in our Case Studies, such as the Jackon's Acoustic fence we installed in Abingdon.
For us, Jackson’s products have it all: good looks, ethical sourcing, robust and long-lasting fencing products.
For a quote, please get in touch. Call 01865 863428 or 07900 938061, or send a few details in the form below.
Released On 4th Aug 2022
You may also be interested in
We are now able to respond more quickly to your fencing installation needs, both large and small, with the expansion of our team at Trentwood Fencing.
Trentwood Fencing is pleased to announce that we are now an approved installer for Durapost - lighter and stronger than traditional fence posts.