Post & Rail
Post and rail fencing is a very popular and attractive "country style" fence, which, as the name suggests, uses upright round or square timber posts with horizontal rails that can be flat or half-round, according to choice.
Post and rail not only looks good, it's durable, strong and very wind-resistant, perfect for agricultural fencing, equestrian fencing or for large gardens. Additionally, wire mesh can be attached to deter access to predators and create a secure area for livestock such as cattle and sheep.
Trentwood Fencing can help you find fencing that meetings your specification:
- Two, three, four or more rails
- Square or rounded
- Machined for a more contemporary look, or rustic
- Nailed or morticed
- With or without wire mesh
- Different heights such as 1.2m or 1.5m
We have many years' experience installing post and rail fencing throughout Oxfordshire:
- We recently installed post and rail fencing in Abingdon. The purpose of this fence was to create a boundary between the customer’s property and a public footpath.
- This post and rail fence for a customer in Aston (near Witney) included wire netting to keep pets secure as well as livestock.
- We have set up post and rail enclosed horse paddocks for a happy customer in Wantage.