Post & Rail
Post and rail is a basic ‘country style’ fence using timber posts and a choice of number of rails. Different styles are available using sawn or rustic timber, made of either softwood or hardwood such as chestnut. Additionally, wire mesh can be attached to deter predators and create a secure area for livestock such as cattle, sheep and horses.
One of the advantages of this type of fencing is that it doesn’t restrict your view as much as other types. This makes it ideal for both agricultural use and gardens as it allows you to see into your paddock or admire the view surrounding your field or garden.
We can help you find fencing that meetings your specification:
- Two, three, four or more rails
- Square or rounded
- Machined or rustic
- Nailed or morticed
- With or without wire mesh
- Different heights such as 1.2m or 1.5m
We have experience installing post and rail fencing throughout Oxfordshire:
- We recently installed post and rail fencing in Abingdon. The purpose of this fence was to create a boundary between the customer’s property and a public footpath.
- We installed a post and rail fence for a customer in Aston (near Witney). This included wire netting to keep pets and livestock secure.
- We have setup horse paddocks for a happy customer in Wantage.
We can supply and fit all types of domestic, commercial and agricultural fencing, including post and rail.